Welcome to BeehaviourWho we are
Our vision is simple – to create a better online environment for everyone. We want to help clients big and small make faster, smarter and cheaper decisions. To help them truly understand their audiences. And reach their full potential.
The good news? We’re the best-placed company in the world to do just this.
Beehaviour is innovative, straightforward and powerful. A new software platform that moves beyond traditional analytics. That captures the real-time thoughts, feelings and actions of respondents – in an entirely new way.
ProductWhat we do
The real value? This technology means we’re the best placed company to help your clients measure and understand how online behaviour affects key performance indicators such as Net Promoter Score (NPS), Brand Awareness and Brand Consideration.
We also have the ability to help your clients incorporate the voice of the customer into their website designs.
- It only tracks people who’ve given explicit consent
- It can track and record up to 210 variables
- It gives unmatched insights into the online behaviour of your clients target market
- It has intuitive management and analytical functionalities
- It’s simple and easy to use
- It can be used with the click of a button – without the need for observation
ServicesWhat we provide
- Online Journey-mapping
2 weeks 'research journey' tracking
- Digital Ethnography
1 or 3 month tracking
- Discrete website analysis
visual feedback analysis maps for individual or multiple client and/or competitor websites
Tracking and analysing of target market(s) online behaviour
- Track the online behaviour of any PC/ Mac ready target market
- Ask respondents triggered questions pre, during and post browsing
- Provide visual feedback analysis maps for client and/or competitor websites
A deeper understanding of your client’s target market(s)
- Websites visited – including order of
- Search terms entered
- Times of day browsed
- Highly specific website likes and dislikes
- Contextual and insightful respondent commentary
TestimonialClients who use Beehaviour
- -David Younghusband, Brand & Attraction Manager, Tesco Early Careers Team
Let's TalkYou’d like to learn more. We’d like to hear from you. Ready to get in touch?
Where we are
58B Lower Fort Street, The Rocks, Sydney, NSW, Australia, 2000
Telephone:+614 100 100 33
ABN: 79 606 229 225